We love working with new brands and getting new gear to review. If you’d like to know a bit more about who we are and what we’re here to do then take a look over at the About Us page.
- Get in touch to let us know what you’d like us to test out and review
- We’ll respond and if everything sounds good we’ll provide our UK address for delivery.
- Be patient! Once we receive your equipment we’ll spend a minimum of a few weeks testing it out as thoroughly as possible.
- You can contact us at any point for an update on how the review/testing is coming along.
- For some product types we may produce a close-up video and in-house photography to accompany the review (see examples here).
- We’ll release the review and share on all of our social media platforms.
- Once a review is up, we’ll happily update any facts we get wrong, however we won’t take down or alter opinions in our reviews.
What gear do we review?
We review most equipment used for training in Boxing, MMA, Muay Thai and Kickboxing.
If your product comes in different sizes or colours, let us know when you contact us and we’ll let you know our preferences. As a general rule for boxing gloves, we tend to get a better feel for the padding with 16oz gloves.
At the moment there are some items we don’t have the capacity to review, including Gi’s and larger objects such as Heavy Bags. We also don’t review supplements, balms, oils or similar products.
Where are we based?
Our team is UK based, although the website itself receives views from countries all around the world, mostly from the UK, USA and Canada. We’re happy to work with brands from any country as long as you’re happy to deliver the gear to us.
Can we review multiple items at once?
Yes! Fight Quality is currently run by two fighters, so we’re able to work on a few items simultaneously. We’re also each able to test out different items at the same time, so if you have a set with gloves, shin guards, headgear etc, we can review them close together. Please be aware that when we’re reviewing multiple items, reviews may be staggered to allow time to write each one up.